ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL BASSOON PLAYER, permanent position
starting January 10 th 2022 or as agreed
Audition on Monday November 29st 2021 at 11 a.m. (Finnish time, GMT+2) in Tampere Hall, Tampere, Finland.
Required audition repertoire
- Mozart Bassoon Concerto Bb Major 191/186e, I & II movements without cadenzas
- Chamber music Nielsen: Wind Quintet Op. 43
- Orchestral excerpts of which a list will be published on this page after the application time has closed
The position includes an obligation to play secondary instruments (contra bassoon).
There are four vacancies in our bassoon section, of which this is the 3rd vacancy, Assistant Principal Bassoon player.
Application time: June 20th ─ October 17th 2021 (application time ends at 23:59 p.m. Finnish time, GMT +2)
Application only by using this e-application form.
Invitation and a link to the orchestral material will be sent to the applicants invited to the audition by email after the application time has closed.
The orchestra will provide a pianist for the audition.
Please read our audition info down below!
CO-PRINCIPAL OBOE WITH OBLIGATION OF ENGLISH HORN
- The audition will be arranged in Autumn 2021. The exact date and all the information will be announced at a later date.
- This audition was postponed from November 2020 to spring 2021 due to the ongoing coronavirus situation. For the same reason the Spring audition is now cancelled.
- Applicants who sent their applications before October 11th 2020 will be informed by email about the new audition in Autumn 2021. Please note that the applications sent in Autumn 2020 will not be taken into account in the new audition in Autumn 2021.
Please refer to our website and other online platforms for updated information.
- The audition will be arranged in autumn 2021. The exact date and all the information will be announced later.
- The audition originally planned for September 2020 and later for spring 2021 has been postponed to autumn 2021 due to the ongoing coronavirus situation.